Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 8 - Rehearsal Dinner

Bleh
I woke up around 2:30pm.  I was feeling pretty good; Casey was quite sick.  I made a run out to grab drinks and some lunch.  I wrote up some blog posts.  I showered and did some laundry.  What a day!


Dinner
We met up at 6:30pm to head out to the post-rehearsal dinner at Best Western Citadel, hosted by Adam's parents.  It was a lovely venue and even better food.









Cheese, hummus, yogurt, eggplant, fish, bread, etc.
I'm not sure if this counts as 1 course or 10

Spinach Dumpling

Lamb with mint rice and mixed vegetables

Cake
I was so full by this point, I didn't plan on eating much cake... until I discovered that this was the best cake I've ever had... and it quickly disappeared.

Turkish Coffee vs. Nescafe
We ordered a round of coffee, and they brought us Nescafe?!?  Quickly remedied.

No comments:

Post a Comment